- No property is held until a holding deposit and agency fee is paid.
- All application forms are to be returned within 7 days of holding deposit/agency fee being paid. After 7 days the property will be placed back on the market and the holding/agency fee will be forfeited.
- All monies that are due have to be paid in cleared funds on or before the move in date, ie bankers draft, cash or bank transfer.
- Holding deposits and agency fees are NON refundable if the tenancy does not proceed.
- If a tenant requests to renew or change their tenancy agreement there would be a charge of £50.00